Prev: [GZG] Re: Strange Geopolitical Next: [GZG] [DS] New Dirtside miniatures from July

[GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Call for Events

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:19:45 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Call for Events

   *** GZG East Coast Convention X - Call for Events ***

Ground Zero Gaming galore!  All scheduled events are GZG
rules or variant rule sets.

When:  February 16 - 18, 2006
Where: Hotel Brunswick, Lancaster, Pennsylvania

If you are interested in attending and preparing an event,
we would like to hear from you in order to layout a
preliminary schedule of events.  We do not require a lot
of detail right now, but we would like to encourage you to
begin the planning process required for a high quality event.

Please send me an e-mail to davisje@nycap.rr.com with the
following information:

1. Proposed title
2. Game system to be used
     Full Thrust
     Full Thrust Variant
     Earth Force Source Book  ( Babylon 5 )
     Dirtside II
     Stargrunt II
     or Full Metal Anorak
3. Brief scenario description
4. Time slot preference
5. Proposed number of players

Please take a look at the scenario guidelines article:

Thanks,

Jon Davis
davisje@nycap.rr.com

Prev: [GZG] Re: Strange Geopolitical Next: [GZG] [DS] New Dirtside miniatures from July