Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso]

Re: [GZG] (OT?) X-Treme Hobby...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:26:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] (OT?) X-Treme Hobby...

Thanks, John. Do keep us appraised of further developements, though I
wouldn't be surprised if one of our favorite Euro manufacturers wasn't
already in talks. ;->= (No specially knowledge, but I assume 'no
details'
means SOMEBODY with experience is chatting.)

For what it's worth, tell 'em it'll save the rest of us rattling their
cage
to deal with you.

I just picked up a couple of fleet boxes on eBay for none-to-dear, but
have
to admit neither was, in my taste, the most interesting of the line.

The_Beast