Prev: Re: [GZG] (OT?) X-Treme Hobby... Next: Re: [GZG] Sheep con Queso

Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso]

From: "Tony Finan" <radiofreerlyeh@v...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:24:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso]

Just not sure how much fun they'd be for anyone else

Tony Finan
Chairman - Philcon 2006 www.philcon.org
"The party of the first part gives the party of the second part, and his

associates,
full power to do with him, at their pleasure, to rule, to send, to carry
him
or his,
be it either, body, soul, flesh, blood, or goods"
This .sig terminates with Swan