Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:15:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

KHR wrote:

>Another question is how much this really is a problem in vector. I see
it
>clearly is a problem in one-on-one encounters, but with multiple ships
per
>side, wouldn't there be many instances where side arc weapons come in
handy ?

Side arcs are generally *less* important in encounters with multiple
ships
per side than they are in one-on-one battles, because with more targets
choose from you're more likely to have a secondary target in arc in case

your preferred target happens to be out of arc. Being able to shoot,
even
if it isn't at the target you'd really prefer to hit, is worth
considerably
more than not being able to shoot at all.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....