Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:55:19 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

On 1/4/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:03:40 -0800
> From: "laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>

> But the Test List is working on more than one project at a
> time--I've been going over a DS3 draft this week, editing
> for clarity.

And the Test List did a lot of work on FMAS, too. It doesn't matter.
It's Jon and his publishing schedule that matters.

Jon's only one man, with a life. Unless he decides to farm out the
writing to someone else, we're just going to have to wait...

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....