Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back Next: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:49:32 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

of this only sort of reinforces my original impressions that any form of
vector movement is too complicated. My own personal opinion is that
cinematic is best and vector limits the number of ships in play because
you'll bog down somewhere. I'm all for giving little ships advantages
etc. but I don't personally think vector is the way to go. Not for me
anyway. Next thing you know we'll be tilting ships on little resin
stands trying to simulate 3D movement (or gluing our ships into bits of
coke bottles - anyone else remember that old John Treadaway article for
ST in wargames illustrated? Or was it the other magazine?). Hey, it's a
broad church. I'm all for elegant simplicity which is what got me hooked
in the first place.

***That's the way I see it, simplicity in movement and game mechanics
makes for more fun. Just my
personal opinion anyway.....and I like the table full of ships......)

Don

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back Next: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]