Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:46:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

>Hey all!

Hiya!

>It's been a few years but I'm back on the list! Infact, I have a new
order
>coming from Jon soon I hope ;-)

Welcome back.

>Just a quick question, anyone thought of moving the list to a forum
setup
>instead? I just ask since I host them and would be willing to put it
>together. That and I remember how filled my email box always was ;-)

I'm fairly certain that if the list moved to a forum setting, I would
probably almost never see it...

I *like* seeing the GZG emails in my mailbox....

:)

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....