Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: david garnham <garnhamghast@f...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 01:29:13 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

david garnham wrote:
> (or gluing our
> ships into bits of coke bottles - anyone else remember that old John
> Treadaway article for ST in wargames illustrated?

Yes. I still have a photocopy of that.
Nowadays one could just go to your local craft shop
and purchase plastic spheres that separate into halves,
used to make christmas tree ornaments.

Those were the days! I fondly remember that article and thinking how
good it was, but strangely I never actually did it ;-)
Garnhamghast is - off to bed.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back