Prev: Re: [GZG] conversion questions Next: [GZG] NOOB!

RE: [GZG] Re: Re: [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak

From: Franck Gouret <gouretfranck@y...>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:15:05 +0100 (CET)
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Re: [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak

> Oerjan Ariander said:
>
> > Don't know about the *original* FT rules (the
> little yellow booklet),
> > sorry. FT2 and derivatives OTOH have all used
> either unlimited rotations
> > for a single thrust point (FB1 and FB2 Vector) or
> *30* degrees per thrust
> > point (Cinematic and EFSB Vector - not that EFSB
> was actually part of the
> > Full Thrust rules corpus, of course).

Hello,

I play FT only in vector, and use one thrust point =
30° degrees per thrust for human ship , and one thrust
= unlimited rotation for advanced drive ( kravak type
)
it's realy equilibrate, whit this rule, the kravak
have their main arc, every time, but the human have
the extra arc and are not realy limited by this rule.

I don't see the rule about unlimited rotation where
can I find it ?

Prev: Re: [GZG] conversion questions Next: [GZG] NOOB!