Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Re: [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak Next: Re: [GZG] NOOB!

[GZG] NOOB!

From: The Man in Black <mib.zero@g...>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:41:54 -1000
Subject: [GZG] NOOB!

list and am currently fiddling with a bunch of concepts
for Full Thrust Battlestar Galactica (both classic series and reimagined
series). My knowledge of the rules is slender, but I have some prototype
rules (mostly based on existing internet rules) for the Cylon Virus
Emitter,
Colonial Defense Mainframe and so forth. Is this a good place to get
advice
on that type of kagal?

The Man in Black is : Kenneth Scroggins
Novus Ordo Seclorum : Annuit Coeptus : E Pluribus Unum
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/maninblack/dg.html

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Re: [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak Next: Re: [GZG] NOOB!