Prev: Re: [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

From: dean@s...
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:05:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Quoting John K Lerchey:
> Speaking of plastic space ships, I have some from a set called "Noble
> Armada" I think from Holistic Designs, and not in production any
> more. There are two ships in particular that I've adapted for use in
> Dirtside. One is a "cresent shaped fighter" - looks similar to a Star
> Gate Death Glider, and the other is from the same "race", but is some
> kind of transport with a big box in it's belly.
>
> If anyone has any of either ship (I'll try to get web pics up over
> the weekend so that you know what I'm talking about - I'm not sure I
> could tell from my description!) that they're willing to part with,
> please let me know.
>
> I can use up to 3 of each.

Those are the Decados Frigate and Decados Galliot.
I have pictures here: www.star-ranger.com/Stuff/Fleets.htm

Noble Armada is still available and you can buy a 'Ships of the Line'
box of
these plastic minis that include 4 each of those plus 4 each of a few
other
minis.
http://www.metal-express.net/HDI/hdi-na.htm

I might have some extras of those ships too, I will have to check.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com