Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

From: dean@s...
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:24:43 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Quoting Doug Evans:

> Thanks, Dean. Obviously, my confusion is even greater than yours.

Sometimes, but not always.

>> Larger versions of the same ships are available from a toy
>> distributor (don't
>> have the link handy)
>
> You mean the resin cast ones? I thought ICE was still selling them,
too.
> Course, I'm pretty sure I saw them at Origins being sold out of
another
> booth, but can't recall whom. Picked up one; should make a nice trophy
if I
> ever get SD tourneys running. Some of the same folk swearing they'd
like to
> see FT flying again, actually.

Nope, not the 3:1 large resin ships.  I did find the link, go to
http://www.ustoy.com and then look up item number 1601, then click on
the
picture (the direct link is very long). I think these are about 50%
larger than
the other plastic versions of the same ships from ICE and the rest.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com