Prev: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision Next: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:58:41 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

Brian B wrote:

>And neither department would probably be amused by suggestions for
>naming it the "Gulag" class....

But both departments might end up more motivated...

I'd like to nominate this class as the "Stakhanov" and the indivdual
units as notable winners of the award.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

Prev: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision Next: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision