Prev: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP Next: [GZG] RE: [FT] Repair ships

Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

From: Derek Fulton <djfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:23:44 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

Oerjan Ariander wrote:

> But Derek, if you're willing to pay Jon enough that he can get himself

> a bigger workshop, I don't think he would mind at all :-)

I don't need to, I already get that service from Eureka Miniatures. All
it took was a question to Nic - Can you gave me 6 of those hulls and 6
of these turrets, thank you very much.

Just because you can't imagine it being done doesn't mean that other's
can and actually will do it.

Cheers

Derek

--
Derek Fulton.
Tasmania, Australia.

Prev: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP Next: [GZG] RE: [FT] Repair ships