Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns Next: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:57:43 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

Derek Fulton wrote:

>>>Probably because you get twice as many catalogue entries to keep
track of,
>>>and have to have twice as many storage boxes for the little
ยค%!"#s...

>>Not a good answer, but probabvly an accurate one.
>
>actually it's a crap answer.

Not if you've seen the GZG workshop and know just how much space those
storage boxes eat up already... John L.'s description about having to
cast
and re-cast stuff is right on target :-/

Maintaining only small stocks doesn't work for companies that do a major

part of their business over the counter at game shows - as just about
all
of the UK-based miniature companies except GW do.

But Derek, if you're willing to pay Jon enough that he can get himself a

bigger workshop, I don't think he would mind at all :-)

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.