Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Attack Vector pics Next: Re: [GZG] Hex cloth

[GZG] Hex cloth

From: "Fred Schmidt" <fcschmidt@p...>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 23:08:48 -0700
Subject: [GZG] Hex cloth

Hey all.  I'm thinking about marking a black cloth with 1 1/2 inch hexes

(the edges made up of dots) for a giant space hexmap.  I was wondering
if
anybody had any tips for me.  The best idea I have so far is to print
the
hexes on a sheet of paper (done) and use a hole punch to punch holes
where I
want the dots, then use it as a template on the cloth with some kind of
white or grey fabric marker.  It seems like it would be a long and
tedious
task, though, and not to mention prone to errors (templates not fitting
together right, resulting in warped hexes.  Hexes not in straight lines
across the cloth, etc).

Any tips?  Experiences?  Words of caution / ridicule?

Thanks!

Fred

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Attack Vector pics Next: Re: [GZG] Hex cloth