Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike

Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:45:46 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures.

R. Bryett wrote:
> 1. Has anyone on the list seen these minis, and/or had any dealings
withe
> Xtreme Hobby? If so, I'd appreciate any comments please. If they're
> libellous, you could send them to me privately :)

They are very nice to deal with. They also improved quality a lot with
the wave 1.5 versions. The Mauridians were already pretty good and
just got even crisper, the bigger Terrans were pretty bad on the
underside but now look great.

They gave the wave 1.0 customers a really good deal on the wave 1.5
ships, and I am really happy I took advantage of that deal(even better
than the current sale). I just sold off my wave 1.0 terrans on ebay
and only made a slight loss (Aside from BFG there isn't much of a
market for spaceships on ebay it seems).

All in all, great service,
    Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike