Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus new Spring Special Deals!!!!

Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 05:05:54 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn

On 5/24/05, Chip Dunning <chip.dunning@fuse.net> wrote:
> Turret is rotated so that the main weapon in the turret is firing at a
> single target. Secondary weapon within that turret can lock on to
> another, but maybe only within the same arc that the turret is current
> facing.

If it is in the same turret, it is going to be pointed at the same
target.  Elevation might be seperate but the traverse is not.  That is
the POINT of a turret.	It rotates to point the gun at a target.  Ever
seen an armored vehicle at a gunnery range?  So unless the two targets
are lined up one in front of the other, you can't even theoretically
aim at another target elsewhere.

John
--Vita Aureliani