Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus new Spring Special Deals!!!!

[OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus new Spring Special Deals!!!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 08:20:50 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] FT/FB FREE downloads are up, plus new Spring Special Deals!!!!

Hi all,

Lots of news all at once.......  :-)

The FT rulebook itself, plus BOTH Fleetbooks, are now available as
FREE PDF DOWNLOADS!
We've also introduced a new FT ships special pack, a mid-sized
starter fleet at 25 GBP - or buy any TWO for just 45 GBP!
PLUS, we are doing some more Special Offers for a limited time, valid
from now until the 12th June.

Please go and take a look at the online store at <www.gzg.com>.

Feel free to post this news/info to any other relevant groups/sites!

Jon (GZG)

GZG NEWS, 24th May 2005:

The FULL THRUST Rulebook (2nd Edition),  FLEET BOOK 1 (Major Human
Powers) and FLEET BOOK 2 (Xeno Files - Alien forces) and now ALL
available online as FREE pdf downloads from our website - go to
<www.gzg.com> and look for the "downloads" page!

Fleet Book 2 has been out of print for some months now, and stocks of
the printed versions of Fleet Book 1 and the Full Thrust rulebook are
now running very low (some ARE still available for purchase if you
want original hard copies, but get them soon - there are very few
left, and once they are gone, they are gone!).
As we are working on a new 3rd edition of the game, we've decided it
is not viable to re-print the original 2nd edition books, so we are
making them available in pdf form at no charge; our hope is that
while you are on our site to download the rules, you'll take a look
at the huge ranges of FT ships and other miniatures that we have to
offer, and buy some!

[Notes to customers: Please feel free to post links to the pdf copies
wherever you like, but please do NOT post actual copies of the files
themselves to other websites - we are happy that anyone can come to
our site and freely download the files for their own use, but in
return we do want people to actually visit the store site and
hopefully be tempted to buy some stuff at the same time! For this
same reason, we would ask you all to please refrain from printing off
large numbers of copies of the files for all your friends - instead,
please encourage them to come to the site and get their own free
copy, and peruse the rest of the store while they are here.
Permission is given for downloaded files of the books to be stored
electronically, and/or to be printed out as hardcopies, for personal
use only. Neither electronic nor hardcopy versions may be sold or
charged for in any way, or used/distributed in any way other than for
purely personal use, without specific written permission from GZG
(use of multiple copies of downloaded products for the purpose of
running display or participation games is fine, provided the copies
are not sold to participants). All copyrights are retained by GZG.
Please also note that the pdf versions of the books are exactly as
originally published - thus a few items (especially things like the
ship miniature price listings, contact addresses and phone numbers)
are now very out of date! Please refer to the online catalogue
listings on the store for current availability and price information.]

To tempt you even further (as if the offer of free rules and
supplements wasn't enoughŠ.), we are also running some more of our
periodic SPECIAL DEALS, for a limited time only -

LATE SPRING SPECIAL DEALS:
The offers listed below are valid until SUNDAY JUNE 12th 2005 ONLY!
Place your order online NOW at <www.gzg.com>!

ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ.

1) FULL THRUST STARSHIPS:

Order any FT MEGAFLEET pack at 50 GBP and get either a Pak 2 Carrier
Group or a Pak 3 battle Squadron for the same force, worth 15 GBP,
COMPLETELY FREE!

Pack code: FT Megafleet Spring Deal		Price: 50.00 GBP

Fleet Options: choose your Megafleet from: NAC, ESU (original), ESU
(new style*), FSE, NSL, Kra'Vak, Sa'Vasku, Phalon, UNSC, Islamic,
Japanese, New Israeli
PLUS choose Pak 2 (Carrier Group) or Pak 3 (Battle Sqdn) as free option.

* New Style ESU pack may still contain some "original" style ESU
classes to fill out fleet roster where new designs are not yet in
production, but new style ships will be supplied wherever available.

ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ.

2) STARGRUNT FIGURES IN 25mm:

Order any TWO SG 25mm PLATOON PACKS (24 figures in each - normal
price 19.00 GBP per pack) together, and get the two for just 30 GBP!
That's 48 figures for just 30 GBP - almost 40% off the individual
figure price!

Pack code: SG 25mm PLATOON DOUBLE DEAL			Price: 30.00 GBP

Platoon options: any two packs from usual SG options list (including
PA platoons).

ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ.

3) STARGRUNT FIGURES in 15mm:

Order any FIVE packs of SG15 code figures and choose a SIXTH pack
FREE! Choose and order all the packs you want as normal (including
the free packs), and we will deduct the cost of every sixth pack from
the total order value.

ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ.

4) DIRTSIDE MINIATURES in 6mm:

Order any FIVE packs of DSM and/or DF code minis and choose a SIXTH
pack FREE! Choose and order all the packs you want as normal
(including the free packs), and we will deduct the cost of every
sixth pack from the total order value.

In addition to the Spring special deals listed above, we have a NEW
pack choice for the FULL THRUST starship miniatures as a regular
catalogue item:

NEW Full Thrust Starter Fleet Packs:

Each pack contains enough ships to give you a good-sized starter
fleet for your chosen force:
1 x BATTLEDREADNOUGHT (BDN), 1 x BATTLESHIP (BB), 2 x HEAVY CRUISERS
(CH), 2 x LIGHT CRUISERS (CL), 4 x DESTROYERS (DD), 4 x FRIGATES (FF)
and 3 x CORVETTES (CT) - that's a total of 17 ships, worth around 30
GBP at regular prices - all for just 25 GBP!

Pack code: FT New Starter Fleet 		Price: 25.00 GBP

Fleet options: choose any fleet from: NAC, ESU (original), ESU (new
style*), FSE, NSL, Kra'Vak, Sa'Vasku, Phalon, UNSC, Islamic,
Japanese, New Israeli, OUDF, ORC

* New Style ESU pack may still contain some "original" style ESU
classes to fill out fleet roster where new designs are not yet in
production, but new style ships will be supplied wherever available.

[Please note: in certain forces some ship class substitutions may be
made where specific classes are not available in that range; in all
such cases the overall value of miniatures supplied will be equal to
or greater than the "normal" pack composition.]

PLUSŠ. Save even moreŠ..buy any TWO of the new Starter Fleet packs
together and get them for just 45 GBP for the two!

Pack code: FT New Starter Fleet DOUBLE DEAL
	Price: 45.00 GBP

Fleet options: choose any TWO from: NAC, ESU (original), ESU (new
style*), FSE, NSL, Kra'Vak, Sa'Vasku, Phalon, UNSC, Islamic,
Japanese, New Israeli, OUDF, ORC

[The above packs (including the 2-for-45GBP offer) are all "long
term" offers - they will be available until further notice, and are
not part of the limited time Spring offer deals.]