Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: [FT] Agility, Stealth, and the Fist of Doom

Re: CNN.com - Report: Air Force seeks Bush nod for space weapons - May 18, 2...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 07:00:15 -0500
Subject: Re: CNN.com - Report: Air Force seeks Bush nod for space weapons - May 18, 2...

>> Hmm. Doesn't this fly directly in the face of existing treaties on
>> space-based weapons? At least I thought those treaties were in place.

Me blithering:
> Such treaties are painfully complicated in wording...

*ahem* Sorry, I mistook actual memory for deja vu. President Bush pulled
the US out of the main treaty something like two years ago. I had to
have a
TV report remind me... *blush*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: [FT] Agility, Stealth, and the Fist of Doom