Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: Re: Do you have pics of GZG 6mm Kra'vak stuff?

Re: CNN.com - Report: Air Force seeks Bush nod for space weapons - May 18, 2005

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:44:46 -0500
Subject: Re: CNN.com - Report: Air Force seeks Bush nod for space weapons - May 18, 2005

> The "we" part. Is this a confirmation you're part of that "we"? ;)

I was going to say '...in the memo...' so I could later say, well, you
didn't see my signature on the memo, but nevermind...

Humor, what a concept...

> Hmm. Doesn't this fly directly in the face of existing treaties on
> space-based weapons? At least I thought those treaties were in place.

Such treaties are painfully complicated in wording, but it sure scared
the
bejeebers out of me when I read it. More than that, and I'd start
sounding
political. This is a leisure-oriented list, after all.

However, on a 'game' note, I'm still reminded of the background for MB's
old Fortress America...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: Re: Do you have pics of GZG 6mm Kra'vak stuff?