Prev: Re: CNN.com - Report: Air Force seeks Bush nod for space weapons - May 18, 2005 Next: Re: CNN.com - Report: Air Force seeks Bush nod for space weapons - May 18, 2005

Re: Do you have pics of GZG 6mm Kra'vak stuff?

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 18:21:22 +0200
Subject: Re: Do you have pics of GZG 6mm Kra'vak stuff?

Debian User wrote:

>I'm looking for pictures of the following:
>DF-K07 Ka'Ha Grav Heavy Infantry Combat vehicle
>DF-K08 Ki'Rok Grav Heavy Strike Vehicle
>DF-K09 Ko'Sha Heavy Aerospace Combat Craft

Can't help you with pics, I'm afraid - although I have both Ka'Has and
Ki'Roks, they're all pretty heavily converted (to give you an idea of
*how*
heavily, the end results of those conversions were the prototypes for
the
new Kra'Vak warships, particularly FT-428/428A and  FT-431/431A :-/ )

Unless I'm entirely mistaken both the Ka'Ha and the Ki'Rok look like
Ki'Ca
hulls without turrets, but with a similar gun in a fixed mount on either

side of the hull. One of them also has what looks like an FT-401
Ra'San-class fighter from the KV Full Thrust range mounted on the roof.

I don't think I've ever seen a Ko'Sha though, so I can't help you with
that
either :-(

Regards,

Oerjan