Prev: RE: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Invisibility shield gets blueprint - Wikinews

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@e...>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:52:55 -0400
Subject: Invisibility shield gets blueprint - Wikinews

    OK, will this have any ramifications for sci-fi gaming?  When can we

expect to see vehicle-sized invisibility shields?  How about
man-portable invisibility shields?

-Mike

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Invisibility_shield_gets_blueprint

--
Michael Sarno

"Our glory has nothing to do with our appearance or our occupation.
 Our special qualities come from an inner source."
     -Deng Ming-Dao, 365 Tao: Daily Meditations