Prev: Invisibility shield gets blueprint - Wikinews Next: Alternate Universe spacecraft

Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:24:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

>The updates I'm seeing are older than the catalog, marked from 2001.
>However, there's a Latest Releases (New Additions!!! after you've
'Entered
>the Store') section, with items from 2005 back to 2003. And, some
>discussion in News that may be doing similar things.
>
>I've not found catalog-style updates past the 2002 release, though.
>
>Others will have to analyze if the sections mentioned above are
complete.

>The_Beast

You need the main catalogue file itself, plus the "2002 4-page
update", plus whatever is the latest dated update sheet - currently
Feb 2005. Combined, those give you everything currently available.
All other updates dated between 2002 and 2004 are now superseded and
can be ignored; all items on those earlier updates (apart from some
of the Eureka items that are now deleted anyway) are listed on the
Feb 2005 sheet along with the latest releases.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Invisibility shield gets blueprint - Wikinews Next: Alternate Universe spacecraft