Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Invisibility shield gets blueprint - Wikinews

RE: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:46:15 -0500
Subject: RE: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

> >I also notice the catalog to download here is from 2002 (3 years old)
> >is there a 2005 version? or a latest UPDATE (they used to be sent out
> >by email)
>
> You can also look at http://www.star-ranger.com/Home.htm , which Dean
> obsessively updates  :-)

I'm not *twitch* obsessive *twitch* *twitch*

I only have the updates for GZG's Full Thrust items though as I am a vac
head and there is more than enough happening in the world of space
combat
games to keep me busy.	If anyone wants to start an SCN-like page for
sci-fi
grount combat games and miniatures, I'll give them some pointers :-)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Invisibility shield gets blueprint - Wikinews