Prev: Re: New ships! (was: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please) Next: OUDF ships

Re: New ships!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:01:35 -0500
Subject: Re: New ships!

> Yes, the ESU was (in our opinion) the most in need of some new
> additions/replacements for the old minis...

Just for my own info, are the older designs still going to be available?
Are there going to be new stats for the new ships, or are these mostly
replacements to use old stats?

I know your description:

> for the ESU - all-new designs, while still keeping enough styling
> cues from the old ships that you will be able to mix and match.
> FH-wise, they will be designs that were beginning to come into
> production just before the Xeno War

sounds like they'll have new stats, but still wondering if the old ships
will be in the catalog. If not, no problem; I've plenty waiting paint as
it
is. And, I've always had a fondness for ESU's 'obsolete' fleet. ;->=

I'm assuming the new designs will be more radical departures than the
Voroshilev and Volga designs...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: New ships! (was: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please) Next: OUDF ships