Prev: Re: New ships! Next: Re: New ships!

Re: New ships! (was: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:28:18 +0100
Subject: Re: New ships! (was: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please)

 St Jon proclaimeth: > I'm very pleased with how [the new ESU designs
are] looking so far, and hope all of you will be too. They have
certain similarities to the 209/210/211 "family" in some ways, but in
others are very different; now that they've come together there is a
SLIGHTLY "Klingon-y (tm)" feel about them  (in terms of the Klingon
Battlecruiser that ERTL made a kit of - was that in a movie or Next
Gen, I can't recall? -  rather than the classic D7 or the Bird of
Prey). I think you'll see what I mean when I get some photos done.<
Well, that can't happen too soon! Oh, and I think the Klink BC you're
talking about is the Vor'Cha class -- definitely TNG (also DS9).

  Yes, that's the one. The "similarity" is only a general feel of
overall configuration, and really only applies to the new SDN.

 > Masters are already built for all-new SDN, CVH, CH (or possibly
BC), CL, DD, FF, CT and Scout! More news over the next few days as
the moulds are made..... <   Photos! Photos! We want photos! Shots of
the masters will do fine; Tony and co. have done this in the past over
at Brigade, and it whets the appetite for the minis when they eventuate.
  Can we expect to see them on sale at Salute?

  Yes, provided the mouldmaking goes to plan. We may have some
ready-packed special deal packs on the new stuff too!

 Jon (GZG)

   Phil, slavering slightly... ----

 "I think... I think I am! Therefore I am... I think?" -- The Moody
Blues

 I think _I_ am Phil Atcliffe (atcliffe@perdicas.fsnet.co.uk)

Prev: Re: New ships! Next: Re: New ships!