Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

then I probably have not been fielding sufficient
numbers. Hmm...is is really fair to toss out more
fighters than i have bays to carry them?
--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

> >Question midstream: how many sqdrns of fighters are
> typically fielded? I may have been using too few.
>
> If you're using Roger's version of IJSN and you're
> asking whether you have
> enough fighters, then you don't have enough.	If
> you're feeling limburgery
> for having so many fighters on the map, then you
> probably have enough.

> http://mail2web.com/ .

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet