Prev: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet Next: Mostly: [FT] Japanese Fleet with some [SG] Command Suite

Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:14:38 -0400
Subject: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

>then I probably have not been fielding sufficient
numbers. Hmm...is is really fair to toss out more
fighters than i have bays to carry them?

No, but that means you're probably not using Roger's version of IJSN.  I
think Roger's objective was "when I launch all fighters and missiles,
the
light from their drives should allow people on the next planet over to
read
fine print."

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet Next: Mostly: [FT] Japanese Fleet with some [SG] Command Suite