Prev: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis

RE: [SG2] House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:24:51 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG2] House Rules for Fire Team Units

1.  QD=Unit Integrity (for both tranferer & transferee).  It gives a
small
advantage to the higher quality troops.  If it works, this should
probably
be carried over to the main rules as well.
2.  No.  As long both squad leader & fire team are within the integrity
distance of their quality.  Skilled troops are more likely to pay
attention
to instructions verbal and hand-signals without mis-interpretation.
3.  Yes.  Additionally, what happens to the chain of command when the LT
dies?  Normal squads allocate a new officer; the fireteams don't have a
replacement.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis