Prev: RE: [SG2] House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: [SGII] Vehicle Command Suite Effects and [FT] Japanese Fleet

Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 21:32:31 +0200
Subject: Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis

Don M wrote:

>You guys ever see these HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis?

Yes. I have about two reinforced companies' worth of Bloodworms plus
some
of the Terran fanduct fliers; and I saw the rest of the Bloodworm and
Terran lines at the Gladiator stand last Salute I went to. They're all
nice
figures.

>I kind of like the ZYTHIANS the centaur type race......Something
>different for DSII
>
>  http://www.gladiatorgames.co.uk/1_300th_science_fiction.htm

Haven't seen these in real life, but I find the rhomboid-shape of the
vehicles in the photos a bit boring compared to the amount of variation
in
the Terran and Bloodworm ranges. I'll probably buy a bunch of Zythian
infantry next time I visit Gladiator, though - humanoid 6mm infantry is
pretty common, but non-humanoids aren't.

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [SG2] House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: [SGII] Vehicle Command Suite Effects and [FT] Japanese Fleet