Prev: Re: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: Beta Fighter game report

GZG ECC Painting Clinic

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 05:24:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GZG ECC Painting Clinic

I enjoyed the painting clinic this year at GZG.  Rick
gave us some good ideas on color, paints washes etc.

Well I went out yesterday and bought a new set of
paints, some paper palette and started painting.  Took
a 25mm figure to work and while on duty made various
washes, fleshtones, and uniform colors.

Figure came out well above my previous slop it on
standard.

Thanks Rick!

Bob Makowsky

PS Yes, I do paint minis at work while standing SAR duty.

Prev: Re: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: Beta Fighter game report