Prev: Re: IDF to begin using APFCs Next: [FIC] this just in...

Re: [ECC] Faces and names

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:52:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [ECC] Faces and names

Laserlight wrote:

 >>FMASheep3-01 = Greg Davis under my elbow; Steve B with his
 >>back to the camera; TomT with rule sheet in his hand.  The rules
 >>included the legal disclaimer usual for FMA Sheep, plus the agreement
 >>that the players would not hit the GM, no matter how justified.  I
believe
 >>this pic may have been taken just after this exchange:
 >>	TomT: I'm playing the card for a Maxim Gun!
 >>	Me: "A penny saved..."
 >>	TomT: What?
 >>	Me: "A penny saved is a penny earned."	That's your maxim.
 >>	TomT: What?!?
 >>	Adrian:  That was *so* cruel. {snickers]
 >>So this shot is of TomT just after re-reading that "not hit the GM"
 >>section.

This really should go onto the quote board... even if it was so
run-of-the-mill for the ECC that no-one wrote it down at the time, it is

definitely good enough for inclusion in the web version :-/

/Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: IDF to begin using APFCs Next: [FIC] this just in...