Prev: Re: [ECC] Faces and names Next: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

[FIC] this just in...

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:47:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [FIC] this just in...

...we interrupt this broadcast to report that a leaked
document  implies that there may be another race to
contend with in humanity's expansion throughout the
galaxy.

After weeks of denial and backpedalling over reports
from an unidentified UNSC official detailing the
discovery of wreckage with unidentified damage, GALCon
News has discovered that a ship recently recovered
from a similar region shows similar signs of damage
and if initial images are to be trusted, appears to
have a portion of an unidentified creature or
construct still attached.

No survivors were found on the ship, said to be an
unarmed courier, but the remains of a lifeboat were
found. The Space Guard tug that brought the ship in
broadcast that the lifeboat pod appeared to have been
'melted and extruded'.

Reports will continue as GALCon News receives updates.

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [ECC] Faces and names Next: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep