Prev: [ECC] Faces and names Next: Re: Indy You Evil Genus!

Re: GZG8 Photos posted

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:34:15 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG8 Photos posted

Inire wrote:
> ah so: found them on the backside of the EEC page, not
> the GZG8 'un. thanks.

Direct Links to some FOGREs...

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc8/AAR/gallery/Han/Misc-11.html

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc8/AAR/gallery/Han/Misc-08.html
(for some scale)  Joel Frock is sitting at the table, and somebody
whose name I'm completely blanking on looking on.

Which demonstrates one of my flaws -- I'm absolutely horrible matching
names to faces.  That, plus the number of photos I go through means
I hardly ever put captions on GZG-ECC photos.  (8-)

Thanks Chris, for making the attempt.  (8-)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: [ECC] Faces and names Next: Re: Indy You Evil Genus!