Prev: Re: GZG8 Photos posted Next: [TMP] Online poll for GZG-ECC

Re: Indy You Evil Genus!

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:15:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Indy You Evil Genus!

Any picture which includes an unbearably handsome young man... doesn't
have me in it... however, any pic that has an average looking white guy
(okay that's most of us!) in it with a mustache and thin beard
occasionally wearing a dark blue 'Big Dogs' (shameless plug, no kick
backs...) jacket and the 'RedvsBlue' (another shameless plug sans kick
bakcs...) hat is a picture of me.. Rrok Anrol....

--- Paul J Foster <pj_foster@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> OK - cool pics, and the scenery looks great on some of the games, but
> for
> the benefit of those unable to attend - would anyone like to put
> names to
> faces?
>
> Cheers,
> Paul
>

> Indy <kochte@stsci.edu>
> Sent by: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> 04/03/2005 16:18
> Please respond to
> gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

> gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: Indy You Evil Genus!
>

> Mike Stanczyk wrote:
> >
> > Pictures?
>
> ftp://ftp.stsci.edu/tmp/kochte
>
> I just put a handful of general ECC photos there as well
> (entitled ECC8-Indy-##.jpg)
>
> > And something I'm already regretting:
> > If evil is Indy's genus what's his species?
>
> *grin*
>
> Mk

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Prev: Re: GZG8 Photos posted Next: [TMP] Online poll for GZG-ECC