Prev: Re: Indy You Evil Genus! Next: Re: GZG8 Photos posted

[ECC] Faces and names

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:55:58 -0500
Subject: [ECC] Faces and names

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc8/AAR/gallery/Han/index.html

With the inevitable misspellings and occasional lapses in memory, here
are a few to get started with:

AlienvsPredator21 = left to right : Laserlight, Aaron Newman, Tony
Finan

CarnageconQueso5 = Mike Hudak w camera, Greg Davis behind Mike, Kevin
[the painter], Adrian Johnson. Back to the near side of the table, we
have Beth in safety orange, me again, then standing is...Paul ?...,
then Tony, and Doug Perrin smirking at the end of the table

FMASheep3-01 = Greg Davis under my elbow; Steve B with his back to the
camera; TomT with rule sheet in his hand.  The rules included the
legal disclaimer usual for FMA Sheep, plus the agreement that the
players would not hit the GM, no matter how justified.	I believe this
pic may have been taken just after this exchange:
    TomT: I'm playing the card for a Maxim Gun!
    Me: "A penny saved..."
    TomT: What?
    Me: "A penny saved is a penny earned."  That's your maxim.
    TomT: What?!?
    Adrian:  That was *so* cruel. {snickers]
So this shot is of TomT just after re-reading that "not hit the GM"
section.

MatterOfTheBonus-03:  Jon Davis seated at the registration table on
the far left. Greg Davis again, then Stuart Murray making Predator
gestures, and Joel Frock at the far corner of the table.  Far right
background are JP Fiset in the red sweater, and that must be Jim Bell
talking to JP.	Plotting against Tom Barclay, no doubt.

StargruntPickup-01: In the white shirt, Tom Barclay

WeightofCommand41: Wi'sel the Unseen, aka Kr'rt Wasserman

Prev: Re: Indy You Evil Genus! Next: Re: GZG8 Photos posted