Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:43:02 +0100
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:07:02 +0000, damosan@comcast.net
<damosan@comcast.net> wrote:
> > I've always wanted to run a series of games...
>
> I always thought that this would be an interesting thing to do.  The
outcome of one game would affect the next, etc.  My buddy Jerry and I
have talked about doing such a thing in the past.

> The hard part will be how scenario A affects scenario B which in turn
affects C.

The biggest heartburn I have is this:  If the Full Thrust defense
works out well, then the invader will not have the assets to
sucessfully fight the DSII scenario.  The only way to remove that risk
is to make the FT scenario so badly unbalanced that it is a foregone
conclusion from the beginning.	Which makes it a boring scenario.

John
--Vita Aureliani