Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2

Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:09:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

>hits, it will probably kill the target, but it has no chance of getting
several squad members and it will either hit or miss, no suppressions
without casualties.

I might disagree with that--a near miss could still suppress without
damaging.  I know if I stuck my head up and a RPG whizzed a few inches
overhead, it would make me rethink my plans.  In a more extreme case, I
knew someone who was hit by a 88mm PAK round and only suffered a cracked
rib (I gather the round had shed a lot of energy before it got to
him....).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2