Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

[OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:11:17 +0100
Subject: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:58:25 -0500, Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
wrote:
> Hey John, any chance you kept a diary of your experiences in Iraq? I
> have a friend that'd love to have them for material. John Donovan
> over at http://www.thedonovan.com.

Not this last time.

But:  My wife is in Iraq, and she's got a blog, and I'll be updating
my blog on this rotation.  I'll be going back at the end of this year.

Hers:  http://www.livejournal.com/users/soldiergrrrl/
Mine: http://www.livejournal.com/users/sappersgt/

In other news, I got my stripes back, effective date 1 Feb 05.

Oh, and A. E. Brain? His blog freakin' rocks.
Anyone else on this list keep one going?

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets