Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

Re: YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE...

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:39:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE...

Okay... here... we try this! Dis betta? I didn't even realize yahoo was
sending in html...

--- Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net> wrote:

> On 4 Jan 2005 at 23:00, The GZG Digest wrote:
>
> > From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@yahoo.com>
> >
> > Much apologies... sorry about that.. I thought I had cut it...
>
> You are still transmitting in both plain text _and_ HTML. As is
> Thomas
> Westbrook (and a couple of others who didn't show up in the last
> digest).
>
> It's not just the trimming of posts that's the problem, it's also the
>
> duplication of the message with added HTML bumf.

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System