Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System Next: Re: YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE...

Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:06:30 -0600
Subject: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

> As usual, UNBOSS intelligence is a little behind the times.

At least, for publication...

> Only good until the opposition figures out how to detect the PopRock
> from the Soda, rare and very expensive to make, but good in the short
term.

And against a predatory/nomadic race such as big K's, whose culture
causes
them to fail to take the simple, and relatively lucrative, precaution of
nudging such objects out of near collision orbits into proper industrial
parks.

Can we EVER understand their psychology?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System Next: Re: YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE...