Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ...

RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ...

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:37:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ...

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> Thomas Westbrook wrote:
> Unclear? The rule (FB1 p.7) says:
>
> "One ADFC allows the ship's PDS (any number of them)
> to fire at any
> combination of threats (Fighters, SMBs etc.) that
> are directly attacking
> one other ship that is within 6" of the
> ADFC-carrying ship."
> Regards,
>
> Oerjan

The 'one other ship' may not be the problem.
>From the limited statements provided, I think
that the people that Thomas plays with have
allowed the ADFC ship to fire all six PDS
at any and all attacking targets.
I.E. the six PDS fire at 7 attacking targets
with 6 PDS on each different target.
(3 torp fighters,
2 standard fighters, and 2 missiles.)
A second ADFC would allow the same for a
second ship.

Thomas will correct me if I am wrong, I hope.

Bye for now,
John L.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ...