Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ...

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: "Tony Finan" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:29:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

 I can make a pick up at Philly International for people going out to
the
con. Just let me know.

Tony Finan
Chairman - Philcon 2005
"Somewhere across the water, They're storming palace gates, Scared of
the
moth/flame metaphor,
We fall asleep and wait, Singing for a future but, The chorus comes too
late
Because they'll tell you, Don't try this at home"