Prev: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules Next: Fleet packs question

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:14:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Rrok Anroll wrote:

> Uhm.... yeah... sure... maybe... let me get some actual playing into
make
> sure I do actually understand the rules... I'm sure some of you more
> experienced folks can tell me if the rules have a chance of coming out
> wrong.. but I try to remember that for the mostpart these things
really don't
> have more than like 1-3 weapons at most.... at most. I'm hoping to
make ECC8.
> Probably won't have the stuff typed up by then... although it would be
> interesting... Haven't signed up for any games yet... I mainly walked
around
> and watched last time, probably do a bit of the same this time...

Well, hopefully you can make ECC 8 this year, and get in on some
games. IIRC only a few have filled up, and sometimes there are ways
for the GM to open up another slot (depends on the game, though, as
sometimes GMs are unable to accomodate another player; very game-
dependent).

B'sides, if you get in on some games, you can see how things there
work, and have a whole year to polish up Space Whales for ECC 9. :-)

Mk