Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: Fleet packs question

Fleet packs question

From: Andy Skinner <andyskinner@r...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:35:38 -0500
Subject: Fleet packs question

Hi.  I'm back on this list after some time, since my kids
and I have recently picked Full Thrust up again.

Anybody know what is in Fleet Paks 2 and 3 for the NSL?

My son was looking at some GW Epic Eldar tanks for a fleet,
but I like a few of the GZG fleets, and would like to use
those ships to give a basic scale.  You can say the ships
are any size you want, but I'd like 'em to be pretty
consistent if possible.

We're getting back into the game slowly.  We started out
with just moving, beams, shields, fire controls, and armor.
Next we're going to add pulse torpedoes and damage control
parties.  The kids (and I) really like FTSC, the ship (and
fleet) creator.  Is FTSC the best tool for that?

Any idea when FT 3 will come out?  We never got FB 2, and
don't know if we're missing anything.

thanks,
andy

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: Fleet packs question