Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Re: FT Dragons and the Starship Brillo

Re: FT Dragons Miniatures

From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:07:24 +1100
Subject: Re: FT Dragons Miniatures

Rrok Anroll wrote:
> Heh... actually you mention the one point of contention.... I've
looked around a little.. haven't really found many figs that would be
good.... or at least not to my liking...

Grenadier "Dragon Lords" miniatures. 6mm scale Dragons, meaning they're
about the size of heavy destroyers and light cruisers.

Grenadier went out of business in 1996., but you can sometimes find them

on e-bay.

6 Dragons come in the game
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/6526

I can recommend #5717 Platinum Dragons, which are Heavy Cruiser length.

See http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/sol/grenadier/dragon-lords-6mm.html
for pix of the full range.

http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/sol/grenadier/images/5724.jpg
and
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/sol/grenadier/images/5723.jpg

give you an idea of the detail, and scale.

I have a few packets, but don't want to get rid of them unless you're
really desperate.

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Re: FT Dragons and the Starship Brillo