Prev: Re: FT Dragons Miniatures Next: Re: Sheep Meme was Re: ORC Fleet

Re: FT Dragons and the Starship Brillo

From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:32:57 +1100
Subject: Re: FT Dragons and the Starship Brillo

Rrok Anroll wrote:

> I don't know... I've always been into flavor things... won't be
suprised if I found a few more ideas lurking around.... although a buddy
of mine just mentioned to me that one idea would be instead of having
the dragons be the actual entites themselves.... have them simply be the
hull... with the other stuff build on to them ... space age versions of
the elephant war platforms from lord of the rings......

OH NO! Shades of the "Starship Brillo"!

The full story is at
http://pub123.ezboard.com/fnecromancergamesfrm45.showMessageRange?topicI
D=3.topic&start=27
(See also
http://p082.ezboard.com/fnecromancergamesfrm45.showMessageRange?topicID=
3.topic&start=16)

This follows me wherever I go. I've had a total stranger come up to me
in a US Army base in Europe and say "Are you the guy who wrote about the

'Starship Brillo' "? when he heard my name.

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: FT Dragons Miniatures Next: Re: Sheep Meme was Re: ORC Fleet