Prev: RE: Initiative - was RE: Piquet Next: RE: Piquet

Re: Piquet

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:31:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Piquet

Beth said:
> I think the basic concept has immense flexibility and
> could be extended very usefully to sci-fi, as evidenced by
Laserlight's
> comments.

<grin> it's so flexible, I don't even know what it is....

But I specifically do not want the DBA-like "I know I have this many
action points so I can do A, B and C without fear of interruption" or
"I rolled low so my units just sit here mindlessly."  I do want an
incentive for group moves, and uncertainty as to which side will act
next.

Prev: RE: Initiative - was RE: Piquet Next: RE: Piquet