Prev: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's? Next: Re: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System

Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:17:29 +0200
Subject: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?

I am in the process of getting a final proposal together. I went to my
pile of NAC figures and the catalogs and I have some questions. As I
don't have all figures, terminology seems to differ, and I am a bit
clueless now and then:

The L5 support weapon is the gyro-mounted SAW?
The shoulder launcher with 3 loads is the same/different from the
GMS(P) listed at the end of the NAC range?

Other NAC heavy weapons I encountered are the plasma gun and the
assault shotgun. And the sniper rifle(laser pulse thingy) of course.
And the mortar.

I will try to make the final proposal as varied as possible. After
that, it is one more round of comments and then I'll send it to Nic
for his approval. He needs to say what's still a variant, and what is
a new pose. This will have impact on the numbers.

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's? Next: Re: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System